Friday, July 18, 2008

~Through The Years~


"Through the years, you've never let me down,

You turned my life around,

The sweetest days I've found I've found with you....

Through the years
I've never been afraid,

I've loved the life we've made

And I'm so glad I've stayed, right here with you
Through the years"

Thank you, sweet husband of mine, for 38 glorious years. Even through the hard times and the tears, we've laughed and been there to hold each other up. I wasn't always an angel....but you always loved me no matter what. I never thought any love could grow as much as ours has. Two beautiful sons, a dear daughter-in-law, and two grandbabies later, it has grown by leaps and bounds.

I thank God for you each and every day of my life, and only wish He could grant us 38 more years together on this earth. xoxoxoxox

"Through the years, through all the good and bad
I knew how much we had, I've always been so glad
To be with you ... through the years
It's better everyday, you've kissed my tears away
As long as it's okay, I'll stay with you
Through the years"

1 comment:

Mel said...

Ok...seriously? You've got to start putting Kleenex warnings on these posts. Hugs to both you and Jim.