Thursday, July 24, 2008

~Noah......Start Building!~

God said to Noah
There's gonna be a floody, floody
God said to Noah
There's gonna be a floody, floody
Get those children out of the muddy, muddy
Children of the Lord!

Do you remember that old bible school song?? Well….we’ve been singing it a whole lot lately here in Ohio!

The creek that flows behind RoseCreekCottage is just about over-flowing. It doesn’t look like it will ever stop raining. Granted, the perennials we planted Tuesday nite needed watering, but enough is enough! Noah? You still got that ark??

Speaking of Noah, one of my latest Vintage Dictionary Word Scrabble Necklaces is The Ark. I added an antique brass Ark charm to the dictionary definition. If you collect arks, or are just plain fascinated with the whole Noah story (or know someone who adores animals…) this is a perfect little gift.

And, new to RoseCreekCottage is our Custom Cuff Links. There are Scrabble Letter Cufflinks, and Sport Cufflinks listed in my Etsy shop. Take a peak. Available in any letter combinations, or any sport the man-in-your-life may have a passion for!


4 comments:

DnJDesigns, Designs by Deedee said...

Noah is a great design. I happend to find your blog in the forums and I just love it. I have added you to my list. Can't wait to see what you do next. Your post are very enjoyable and touching, they have warmed my heart and given me much to think about. I hope I have many years with my children and husband as well.

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Thank you so much, DeeDee. I pray you have many years with them, too!

I'm glad you're enjoying my posts, as I am enjoying blogging much more than I had thought I would!

I'm off to check out your designs.

Mel said...

What cute cufflinks! ; ) They look great...just like everything else you create...including your boys!

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Mel...In all the years I've known you, you haven't changed one bit....and I'm glad. God broke the mold after he created you, my dear girl. Hope and Clair have one great mama (and daddy, of course!). Give them kisses from Aunt Carol!