Tuesday, July 22, 2008

~How Can You Be 25 Already?~



Happy Birthday Tom!

Your Dad and I are so thankful that God chose us to be your parents. You were a ball of energy from the day you were born, never standing still for very long. Twenty-five years later, you’re still always moving!

You continue to develop the gifts God gave you, working diligently at a career you love. You are a happy, successful young man. I can’t wait to see how your life unfolds as you continue your journey! I pray I will be here for a long time……for as Dr. Seuss says, “Oh the places you’ll go”.

I’m so proud to call you, “My Son”.


I love you, Tom.

Mom

3 comments:

Martha said...

Happy Birthday Tom!

TrulyWoollyKnits said...

This is so cute! But tell Tom it is very manly and handsome. (I am not allowed to use the word "cute" when referring to masculine things per my husband!) I cannot believe the size and organization of your craft space! Awesome!

Mel said...

Could your pictures of Jackson and Tom look any more alike? Wow...

I second the comment about your studio...