Friday, November 11, 2011
~Uh Oh: Friday Already?~
You know you're really busy when you wake up and think, "Uh Oh! It's Friday already?". Seems like my customers started their Christmas shopping early this year! I'm looking at never-ending orders....lots of coffee.....and not a whole lot of sleep for the next couple of weeks. Now I'm not complaining. Orders are blessings, and I LOVE to be busy, but sometimes it comes with hurricane-force winds!! How do I keep up with it all?
1. Start the day with prayer and thanksgiving to God for all His blessings.
2. Surround myself with talented helpers.
3. I have fabulous family and friends who understand why I'm not as available during this busy season.
4. Plan healthy meals to avoid having to call Jim to pick up take-out food. This week: Meat Loaf and Mashed Potatoes, Lentil Soup, and on the stove right now: Mom's Italian Wedding Soup. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
4. I keep taking my vitamins....and praying that they work!
5. Got my flu shot AND a pneumonia shot after getting so sick last winter.
6. I've made sure I'm very stocked up on silver sheets, birthstones, charms, etc. so I don't run out mid-season.
7. I cuddle with Rosie. She is SUCH good company in the studio, makes me very happy, and calms me down whenever I feel overwhelmed.
Rosie just reminded me that Christmas is only 43 days away, and we need to get off the computer and back to the studio. Ciao....and Happy Friday~