Sunday, December 18, 2011

~Monday Blessings: It Snowed! Yayyyyy God!~


We finally have snow here in Ohio....just in time for Christmas. If you're a regular reader of my blog...you know I LOVE snow!! It looks like a Christmas card here, and brings back all kinds of wonderful childhood memories of sled riding, caroling, and Christmas lights at Nela Park on Sunday nites after leaving our Nonna's house! We're nestled in five acres of woods here in Geauga County....and if you look out any window, you see white! I'm in heaven~

To all of you in warm parts of the world: I don't envy you one bit. It's Christmastime, and to me...that means snow!!!

Have a Blessed Pre-Christmas Week wherever you are in God's big beautiful world~

7 comments:

Jules~ said...

I love snow too so I can relate and hear your excitement. I wish it snowed for real here in Portland.
God bless your week in abundance.

Glenda said...

We never quite know what we're going to get weather-wise in December. Last year we had a Christmas Day snow - this year the forecast is for it to be in the mid 60's all week. I transplanted some bulbs in my garden today in a short sleeve t-shirt.

I do love a good snow, but we're such crazy snow drivers down here so I'm thankful it will hold off until after all the holiday traveling.

Blessings to you and your family - enjoy that beautiful snow!

Ballerina Girl said...

Beautiful snow! But I am loving my warm weather after Atyrau!
I did not receive your first message?

BG

Ballerina Girl said...

Thanks Carol!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas in that snow! Maybe there will be some in the North where we go for Christmas with the families!

BG

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got your snow. Makes me think of Dan when I read about your love of snow. XOXOXOXOXO

Sheri said...

Pretty pretty pretty! I love snow for Christmas too. I'm so glad you finally got some!

Thank you so much by the way, for your lovely comment on my blog regarding my Grandma. It meant so very much to me.
Wishing you a very warm Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
xo

Dolores said...

So happy you have some snow...it must look like a winter wonderland.

Wanted to tell you my 3 granddaughters loved their beautiful necklaces with their names on them....thank you.

Merry Christmas!