Friday, July 10, 2009

~Adventures Of A ShowGirl~





We are all set-up and ready for the beautiful St. John's Festival of the Arts, in Westlake, Ohio. If you're anywhere in the area tonite or this weekend, please stop by to booth #167 and say hello! I've enjoyed meeting lots of Etsy sellers and customers at my recent shows.

St. John's is a fine juried show set in the lovely grounds of St. John's hospital. It winds through the trees and walking paths surrounding the pond. The food is delicious....and the arts and crafts breathtaking. It's a show that's well-worth the trip!





RoseCreekCottage Studio has been humming away into the wee hours of the morning to prepare for the many shows scheduled for the upcoming fall and winter months. I've been working on my Ragamuffin dolls, rabbits, santas, and my whimsical jewelry line. I have lots of new designs in the works, and have some things to finish up before tonite's show begins at 6 pm....so I'd best get off this computer and get to my studio! See you next week!!

13 comments:

Cynthia L. H. said...

OOOhhh!!! Aahhhhhh! ;^)
Wish I could be there! (Would love to see it all in "real life!" ;^)
Have a blast and hope you sell it ALL!
;^)

Nel from Nebraska said...

Carol.. me too.. wish I could come to your booth, but I would drool all over your beautiful creations. Call me a bowling pin, because you just bowled me over with how much you have gotten done. I LOVE how you dressed your cheeky monkeys, the black stockings on your Ragamuffins and the cabbage rose director's chair is sooooo you. Best of luck this weekend!! Call me amazed..

Anonymous said...

Carol that is beautiful!!!! Wow, what a creative soul you have. Best of luck at the show tonight and the many more to come. I love the angels! Hugs. Joann

Marci said...

Job well done! What a great presentation of all your to-die-for wares! You'll do well this weekend - sounds like a lovely setting!

Mel said...

Save me a Santa please! ")

xoxoxoxoxo

Kat said...

What a beautiful stand! I love those angel dolls! So cute!!!
Good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Carol-
Your photos are stunning. With such lovely dolls and other creations, I have no doubt that you'll soon find yourself rushing to produce for your next because you'll definitely sell out of everything for St. John's. You're a wonder, dear one!
Love,
Kathi

delectablespoonart said...

Your setup looks awesome. Hope the rain didn't hurt your sales too much on Sat. I wanted to come out on Sunday but couldn't find anyone to go with me. I was very impressed with your studio space too. You inspired me to get better organized! When's your next show?

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

I can't believe I found you at exactly the same time we had to move my mom from Assisted Living to an in-home care facility for Alzheimer's. Crazy, but just reading one other person's experience has been so comforting. I had to take a week long break from blogging just because the whole experience has been so emotionally taxing and sad for me. However, if you peek in over at my place, you will see that I post about my mother every Wednesday (along with vintage pics each week) and involved all my blogging friends in praying with our family two weeks ago during her big transition.
Wishing you the best in this new journey, I'm sure neither of us ever wanted to make.
With regard,
M.L.

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks really beautiful, Carol. I hope it all went well.

CJ xx

a Pocket Angel said...

Carol. Wow how fabulous everything is!
I'm having my "400th post give-a-way"..stop on by and enter!
Hope you have a great day! ~Mary~ :-}

Darlene said...

Ooooo your booth is soooo cute!!! I sure wish I was close, I would definitely stop by!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Just dropping back by to say I received my beautiful pieces from you.
Hope things are going well.
Mary Lou