Wednesday, September 15, 2010

~Yankee Peddler 2010: One Weekend Down...Two to Go~


What a beautiful first weekend at Yankee Peddler Festival! The weather was perfect: not too hot, not too cold. As Goldilocks says, "It was JUST right"! The crowds were non-stop. We had fun greeting new customers.....and many many 'old' ones. It warms my heart whenever someone stands in front of me and proclaims, "I have lots of your dolls. Some from 20 years ago...you know, the ones with the twine hair? I'm buying THIS one for MY daughter!" Full circle. First their moms bought them for them....now they are buying them for THEIR children. It doesn't get much better than that!!






These two little sisters each picked out their favorite TuTu Cheeky Monkey. Even at these young ages, they know what they like! They are just TOO-TOO cute!






My new sterling silver Heirloom Collection Jewelry sold too well! I'm busy filling orders. I was happy to see it was so well-received.

My web-designer is working hard on my web site. I know I'm holding her up, but hope to have it up-and-running sometime next week. I'm very excited about the way it's coming out. (thank you, Ashley!!)

Stop by and say hello....we're there the next two weekends in Booth #214. I'm off to the studio to make more Tutus, Cheeky Monkeys, Vintage Rabbits....and more~




One of my youngest "fans". Her momma bought her a second Cheeky Monkey because she's so attached to the one she's holding that was purchased at YP last year, that her momma fears if they lose it, they'll be in BIG trouble!! Here she is pointing to the one she wants~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! How awesome to think back about all of the joy you've spread to kids and grown ups alike! I wish you continued success for the rest of the show!

Kat said...

That is so wonderful! Full circle indeed!
I'm so glad the show went well. Your goodies look delightful, and what satisfied customers! :)

Sniffles and Smiles said...

How absolutely FABULOUS!!!! What joy it must bring you to know that you are such a part of so many lives!!! I'm so thrilled for you!!! AND YES!!!! I can't wait to catch up with you!!! Miss you much, too!!! Love, Janine xo

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Thinking of you!!! Love, Janine XO

Cassie Shella said...

Both my girls, Fiona and Alexa LOVE there monkeys. I don't think they have left their hands since Yankee Peddler. Your jewelry is beautiful too. Have a Blessed week!

Nel from Nebraska said...

Your booth is adorable and I can see why you're doing so well.. wish I could be there to witness the magical love that radiates from each child's heart as they pass by.. I can see why they come back every year. Hugs.. Nel