Thursday, September 25, 2008

~Just A Little Behind~

I got up this morning and glanced at the calendar on my desk. Yup....I'm a little behind. I'd be happy if it actually WAS Sept. 13th or 14th. But it's not. sigh. I guess I'd better pour a cup of coffee and head to the studio. I heard a noise earlier. I'm sure those dolls had a party last nite. sigh. I'd better go see what havoc they raised. I hope they're still in their boxes ready to go to Ohio Mart next week or there's gonna be some trouble at RoseCreekCottage, you can be sure!

Have a good Thursday wherever you are~

P.S. I just checked the studio, and they're all in different boxes...and 'someone' has gotten into my jar of Hershey's Kisses and she has a chocolate-smeared smile!

Do they REALLY think I don't notice??!!~

4 comments:

Woman in a Window said...

I hope that's as naughty as they get. I'd hate to think of them sneaking out at night and hotwiring your car.

Anonymous said...

They KNOW you notice....but girlz just want to have fun (especially when chocolate and "hare-raising times" are involved). You have the best blog ever, Carol!

Kathi

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

LOL!!

Jules~ said...

Ok I wanna see that chocolate smeared smile. Those giggly little girls think they can do all kinds of frolicing huh?